What is the future for tax and global trade when the COVID-19 dust settles?
Hear our industry leaders bring their insights to the table and predict how domestic and global tax policies should and will have to change. Is the Coronavirus pandemic a golden opportunity to revolutionise income and indirect taxes in Australia?
Will international tax policy and scope change forever as governments around the world compete for their piece of the pie?
While global trade and supply chains have been smashed, new markets have sprung up, with innovation and agility the winners. But what is the future for global trade when the dust settles?
- Guest presenter Professor Robert Deutsch, Senior Tax Counsel at The Tax Institute, Sydney
- Guest Presenter Lachlan Wolfers, Head of Global Indirect Tax Services, KPMG International
- Guest Presenter Emily Acraman, Partner: Tax Transformation and Technology, KPMG Australia
- Presenter David Fox, Vice President Corporates, leader in Risk, Tax, Legal and Global Trade, Thomson Reuters, Singapore
- Moderator Neha Mahindru, Senior Proposition Manager, Indirect Tax, Thomson Reuters, Singapore