Employee efficiency matters most, especially when it’s your tax teams. In a 2020 survey*, Global Tax Heads spoke with Thomson Reuters about their challenges with Technology.
The pandemic-induced work from home has put considerable pressure on the tax function. More than 50% of the survey respondents told us that their departments were technologically ill-equipped.
In this short 7-minute read…
- Tax Heads open up about their use of digital data, digital reporting, and how equipped they are to enable CFOs and C-suite.
- Find out where your departments lie in various zones (Reactive to Predictive) based on their level of preparedness.
What can finance leaders like you do to address your team’s concerns? Start asking questions like:
- Is your tax team able to deliver more strategic and business-centric advice?
- Does your tax team have mission critical content to help your company prevent any regulatory and reputational risks?
- Are they equipped in a remote working set-up to be effective – identify opportunities that can bring tax value to your company?
*The Thomson Reuters – Acritas 2020 Corporate Tax Department Survey.