As the business community adjusts to new ways of working, it is more pressing than ever for technology to give you the control you need to ensure transparency in meeting your ongoing tax compliance obligations.
Watch our ONESOURCE webinar and live Q&A, featuring:
- Guest speaker Ben Scull, Tax Technology Director at KPMG,
- Moderator Annie Luu, Direct Tax Senior Proposition Manager, Thomson Reuters
for insights on how to meet the challenges of – and adapt to – this new way of working.
Ben and Annie will highlight practical steps in dealing with this transition and share their expertise on how the right technology can minimise risk and disruption in your compliance processes, while empowering tax teams to deliver effectively and efficiently.
In this webinar, the presenter’s will:
- Identify the impact of the rapid changes to the working environment
- Highlight practical steps to help achieve best practice and business continuity
- Examine the ATO’s available tax concessions to meet changing conditions
- Demonstrate how tax technology can manage risk, meet compliance obligations and empower tax teams – wherever you’re working